Who is Margie Albert?
I am an award winning media professional with over 30 years of experience working in the broadcast, radio, print and online industries. I launched FOCUS ON CUSTOMER SUCCESS in March 2009 and am dedicated to working with Broadcast Companies to help them grow audiences and revenue. Clients (current and past) include Sinclair, Scripps, Media General, ComCorp and NAB where I am the Curriculum Director of the Media Sales Institute at The Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University.
- Director of Digital Development and TV Sales Training,
Gannett Broadcasting (last 2 years of my 23 year Gannett career)
- Developed multiple curriculum
- Trained the sales staffs in 20 markets
- Conducted training sessions for advertising agencies and clients
- Integrated Media Manager – KPNX-TV, The Arizona Republic and azcentral.com in Phoenix, AZ
- Lead Multi- Media Teams in solving advertiser’s marketing and advertising challenges
- Developed, applied and managed multi-platform, cross-media solutions
- General and National Sales Manager experience
- Account Executive experience – Television and Radio
I also enjoy activities outside of the office including giving back to the community. Currently, I mentor Arizona State University students as they develop their Business, Marketing and Public Relations skills. I have served on the Board of Directors of the Arizona Foundation for Women and on the National Bank of Arizona Non Profit Advisory Council as well as the Boards of Phoenix Crisis Nursery and Twin Cities Ronald McDonald House. I currently live in Phoenix where I love spending time with my family, golfing and beautiful Arizona sunsets.