Who is Margie Albert?
I am an award winning media professional with over 30 years of experience working in the broadcast, radio, print and online industries. I launched FOCUS ON CUSTOMER SUCCESS in March 2009 and am dedicated to working with Broadcast Companies to help them grow audiences and revenue.
- Director of Digital Development and TV Sales Training,
Gannett Broadcasting (last 2 years of my 23 year Gannett career)
- Developed multiple curriculum
- Trained the sales staffs in 20 markets
- Conducted training sessions for advertising agencies and clients
- Integrated Media Manager – KPNX-TV, The Arizona Republic and azcentral.com in Phoenix, AZ
- Lead Multi- Media Teams in solving advertiser’s marketing and advertising challenges
- Developed, applied and managed multi-platform, cross-media solutions
- General and National Sales Manager experience
- Account Executive experience – Television and Radio
Although I enjoy providing TV Sales Training, I also enjoy lots of activities outside of the office including giving back to the community. Since 1998, I have served on the Board of Directors of the Arizona Foundation for Women and currently serve on the National Bank of Arizona Non Profit Advisory Council. Previously I served on the Boards of Phoenix Crisis Nursery and Twin Cities Ronald McDonald House. I currently live in Phoenix, where I love spending time with my family, golfing, swimming pools and beautiful Arizona sunsets.